We all have those morning where we feel like someone just keeps pressing the fast forward button over and over again. It’s not fun, especially when you’re running late with your little ones!! Usually my husband and I eat either a delicious omelette or peanut butter oatmeal for breakfast, but it’s not every morning that we have time to sit and eat.
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1c of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
- 1/2c of rolled oats (if you’re wanting a more filling smoothie)
- 1 tsp of whole flaxseeds
(These are only a few of many benefits to each ingredient)
- Chocolate Protein Powder- Vega One (All In One Nutritional Shake): I’ll attach a link to a article that I found that discusses each benefit to this amazing protein powder. I LOVE this protein powder and it is by far my favorite.
- Strawberries: Super food, full of antioxidants & vitamin C.
- Banana: Potassium, protects against muscle cramps & natural source of energy
- Peanut Butter: Protein, Vitamin E & fiber which helps keep you full longer.
- Rolled Oats:
- Whole Flax Seeds: The flax seeds add on a bit of a more nutty taste while sneaking in a great amount of omega-3 and fiber!!